Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surfing on a rocket

Like they say, if you've got a good schtick, you may as well schtick with it. Hello...is this thing on? Anyway, these fine young space warriors worked that instrumental surf rock/B-movie sci-fi dialogue sample combo for all it was worth and maybe a little more. Part of me wishes I had that kind of focus. Another part wishes I were far more eclectic in my pursuits. The bum-out part of me fears I may be in the middle.

As for the Astro-men, their
EEVIAC album (stands for Embedded Electronic Variably Integrated Astro Console, if you care) ventured into slightly more adventurous territory and still rocks it out pleasingly. It's also chock full of great mainframe-geekout song titles.

Man Or Astro-Man - A Reversal Of Polarity

No comments:

Post a Comment