Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lambent ambient

Much of the ambient music out there seems a little too adept at evoking the discreetness of air. It's the good stuff that sets a scene and then puts things in motion that are just a little more pleasing to pay attention than to let sit in the background.

Eluvium does it up proper. And talk about right-on titles. I'm looking down at some kind of mysterious, shining thing under the not-so-still water. A vague sense of forboding amid hypnotic siren-like sounds. Imagine how it sounds under the water.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that is one of the such a lot significant info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However should statement on few common
    things, The website taste is great, the articles is really
    great : D. Just right activity, cheers

    my blog http://1nudemale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.

    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    Have a look at my web-site Orange County catering

    ReplyDelete