Friday, November 5, 2010

Wrong again

I guess once you get a Mac attack, you've got to let it ride. Here's a jump-around jam from Lindsey's coke-addled heyday of high ambition. And why play the sweet break on guitar when you can do it on harmonica! As massive betrayals of self-editing go, I must say Tusk is surprisingly tight. Which reminds me to go make that mix of songs from crazy flawed double albums. Call it Disasterpieces? Suggestions welcome. I'm guessing it'll be pretty prog-heavy.

Fleetwood Mac - I Know I'm Not Wrong


Meanwhile, a double shot of Fleetwood Mac demands a palette cleanser. Playing the random song title associations game, here's some fun stuff from high school. As song pairings go, I guess this is mostly...wrong.

Archers Of Loaf - Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment