Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exodus

As you may have noticed from my dutiful workaday Songblague postings, I haven't had much of a summer vacation. It's OK. Work sets you free. Oh wait, that came out real wrong. Anyway, I'm not really looking at a ramp-up in leisure time. But the Dees are heading out on the road for a 2-show tour culminating in a minor league baseball stadium gig in Lexington, Kentucky (the other gig being a retirement home, and it won't be our first trip there).

So this is my excuse to take a week or so off. I'm gonna be inexact because I'm not planning that far ahead. But I'll probably be antsy to post again by midweek, so
check back next Wednesday or so. Meanwhile, here's a totally dynamite nugget of late-model Judaica that is totally incongruous with spending a few days in Red America. L'chaim!

Masada - Meholalot

1 comment:

  1. but it's right there...on the gate. what could possibly go wrong?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckets/496493313/in/set-72157600207359913/

    ReplyDelete