Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vacationland

New Zealand is starting to feel within my grasp. Countdown to blastoff is 3 days now. And while I can't wait to get my antipodes on, the excitement is tempered a bit by the prospect of spending double-digit hours above the mighty Pacific. That said, the time for vacation soundtracks has come. And I will commence to sprawl out to this musical saw/mallet-laden number with the dopey smile of a man who is very far from home.

Kev Hopper - Lamalou Les Bains

2 comments:

  1. It's an remarkable piece of writing in support of all the online visitors; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

    my website perfect vacation finder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Http://Palswap.Com/

    ReplyDelete