Friday, December 7, 2012

Departure/Arrival

Well, it's end of the year time up here. I will be observing radio silence in New Zealand for the next 2 and a half weeks. Hopefully, I will be filling my ears with new 'blague-worthy sounds or at least the kind of inspiration that comes from spending solid time on the other side of the world. 

Closing out the regular season, here are a pair of cinematic instrumentals from a musician I am just getting to know, courtesy of the always stellar Growing Bin. Maybe it's just my mood, but I'm hearing them as two different musical ways to exit the scene. Or maybe one is for arrival. We'll have to test it out in the air.

Meanwhile, look out for a year-end digital mixtape right before New Years. With luck, I'll my brain will have fully made it back by then. Til soon!


Toshifumi Hinata - Chaconne
Toshifumi Hinata - Pentimento

No comments:

Post a Comment